星期二, 4月 21, 2009

Re;My Mail To You



PO Box 10720
217 Strand
London WC2R 1AP
 
Greeting to you my Dear,
 
I want to drop you a quick note because I did not hear back from you concerning the information I sent you the other day. Incase you did not receive the letter introducing my Intent, I Have a very important request that made me to contact you directly again today to solicit your assistance and Guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of (£12.5M GBP) to your country within the Next few days. I am Mr.Robert Duke, I presently work as a senior Account Director, Offshore Mortgage & Services with Natwest Bank Plc, London.
 
But at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this profitable Business investment until I get your response by mail. Please take out a moment of your very busy Schedule today and have the full 100% confidence to respond back if you are interested; please send your direct telephone numbers through this email (
mr.dukerobert@live.com) for an initial confidential communication. I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction
 
Best Regards
Mr.
Robert Duke
Snr.Accounts Director.